on Integrated Management system in the sphere of quality, environment, occupational health and labor safety assurance
(IS ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018)
in Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP
Certification audit had been conducted in December 2014 in Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP (hereinafter – the Partnership) by the international certification body TUV Thuringen e.v., being the international and acknowledged leader in the sphere of inspection services, expertise, tests and management system certification with successful assignment of certificates, testifying the compliance of the Partnership activity with the requirements of international standards.
In January 2018, the Partnership successfully passed the recurrent Repeated certification audit of the integrated management system (hereinafter - the Audit) to establish compliance with the requirements of such international standards as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018.
The Repeated certification audit has been performed with regard to the specific nature of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP activity, that is why the auditors had to focus on key processes and documents considering the main business process of the Partnership “Natural Gas Transportation Management”.
TUV Thuringen auditors had paid special attention to the production subdivisions, as the quality of the rendered services depends directly on the outcomes of their work. The audit has been performed under the program specially developed by the certification body which covered the management and structural subdivisions of the Partnership.
Open discussions with Mr. K. Kurmanaliyev, General Director and IMS Management representatives, Mr. Zhao Shouyi and Mr. B. Saurambayev, as well as the Heads and employees of the subdivisions, gave the opportunity to Company to apply the audit results more efficiently, as the tools which allow for improvement of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP IMS, timely elimination of the established deficiencies and assuring that the Partnership is functioning in a proper manner and prepared for external audit.
The result of the auditors' inspection proved high production culture aimed at implementation and development of highly efficient management methods, as well as commitment of the company's management to the integrated quality, environment, health and safety management system, competence and engagement of the employees, having demonstrated high results of extended and fruitful work of the Partnership in the IMS sphere.
The auditors have emphasized on the following positive factors:
- strong commitment of the top management to IMS maintaining and improvement;
- high qualification level of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees;
- involvement and information awareness of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees;
- involvement of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees into the process of the company's risks levels assessment;
- high level of responsibility of the persons authorized for IMS maintenance and improvement;
- application of information systems and electronic documents management system;
- large number of actions taken and planned for the future periods, aimed at IMS improvement.
Thus, based on the results of the Repeated certification held in December 2020 by the international certification body TUV Thuringen, acting on the basis of IS ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, the integrated management system of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP was recognized as adequate, applicable and effective.In March 2021, the Partnership received the certificates and certification labels with TUV Thuringen logo. In 2021 in the Partnership activity
- 33 environmental aspects have been detected and assessed, whereas 1 environmental aspect has been recognized as significant based on the assessment results. The results of environmental aspects assessment are specified in the Register of environmental aspects, main EA within the scope of current operation of the main gas pipeline and related to normal operating conditions.
- Hazardous and harmful production factors (HHPF) have been established as well as the risks for all categories of the Partnership employees have been assessed. 48 risks in the sphere of occupational safety and health (OHS) have been detected and assessed, 7 risks out of which have been recognized as Significant, the actions for hazards and risks management have been developed.