- General information on IMS
- BSGP LLP Policy in the sphere of IMS
- Goals in the sphere of IMS
- OHS risks register
- SEA Register of BSGP LLP
on Integrated Management system in the sphere of quality, environment, occupational health and labor safety assurance (IS ISO 9001:2015, ISO
14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007)
in Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP
Certification audit had been conducted in December 2014 in Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP (hereinafter – the Partnership) by international certification body TUV Thuringen e.v., the international and acknowledged leader in the sphere of inspection services, expertise, tests and management system certification with successful assignment of certificates, testifying the compliance of the Partnership activity with the requirements of international standards.
In January 2018, the Partnership successfully passed the Repeated certification audit of the integrated management system (hereinafter the Audit) to establish compliance with the requirements of such international standards as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
In December 2018, the Partnership successfully passed the First Supervisory audit of the integrated management system of quality, environment, health and safety (hereinafter the Audit) to establish compliance with the requirements of such international standards as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007.
The Supervisory audit had been conducted with regard to specific nature of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP activity, that is why the auditors had to focus on key processes and documents considering the main business process of the Partnership “Natural Gas Transportation Management”.
Special attention of the TUV Thuringen auditors had been paid to production subdivisions, as the quality of the rendered services depends directly on the outcomes of their work. The audit had been conducted under the program specially developed by the certification body which covered the management and structural subdivisions of the Partnership.
Open discussions with Mr. K. Kurmanaliyev, General Director and IMS Management representatives, Mr. Zhao Shouyi and Mr. B. Saurambayev, as well as the Heads and employees of the subdivisions, provided the Company with the opportunity to apply the audit results more efficiently, as the tools allowing for improvement of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP IMS, timely elimination of the established deficiencies and assuring that the Partnership is functioning in a proper manner and ready for external audit.
The result of the auditors' inspection proved high production culture intended for implementation and development of highly efficient management methods, as well as commitment of the company's management to the integrated quality, environment, health and safety management system, competence and engagement of the employees, having demonstrated high results of extended and fruitful work of the Partnership in the IMS sphere.
The following positive factors had been noted by the auditors:
- strong commitment of the top management to IMS maintaining and improvement;
- high qualification level of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees;
- involvement and information awareness of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees;
- involvement of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP employees into the process of the company's risks levels assessment;
- high level of responsibility of the persons authorized for IMS maintenance and improvement;
- application of information systems and electronic documents management system;
- large number of actions taken and planned for the future periods, aimed at IMS improvement.
Thus, based on the results of the First supervisory audit, the auditors testified that IMS of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP meets the requirements of the international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and recommended to extend validity of the certificates with TUV Thuringen logo for one year (until December 2019) until holding the Second supervisory audit).
In 2019 in the Partnership activity
- 33 environmental aspects have been detected and assessed, whereas 1 environmental aspect has been recognized as significant based on the assessment results. The assessment results of environmental aspects are specified in the Register of environmental aspects, main EA within the scope of current operation of the main gas pipeline and related to normal operating conditions.
- Hazardous and harmful production factors (HHPF) have been established as well as the risks for all categories of the Partnership employees have been assessed. 46 risks in the sphere of occupational safety and health (OHS) have been detected and assessed, 5 risks out of which have been recognized as significant, the actions for hazards and risks management have been developed.