Certificate of compliance of Integrated Management System in the sphere of quality, environmental protection, occupational safety and health with the requirements of standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
Certification audit had been conducted in December 2014 in Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP (hereinafter – the Partnership) by international certification body TUV Thuringen e.v., acknowledged international leader in the sphere of inspection services, expertise, tests & management system certification with successful assignment of certificates, testifying the compliance of the Partnership activity with the requirements of international standards.
In January 2018, the Partnership had successfully underwent the repeated certification audit of integrated management system (hereinafter – the Audit) for conformity to international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
The repeated certification audit had been conducted with regard to specific character of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP activity, due to the aforesaid the auditors had focused their attention on key processes and documents with account of main business process of the Partnership “Natural Gas Transportation Management”.
Special attention of the TUV Thuringen auditors had been paid to production subdivisions, forasmuch the quality of the services rendered directly depends on the result of precisely their work. The audit had been conducted according to the program specially developed by certification body and covering the management and structural subdivisions of the Partnership.
Open discussions with Mr. S. Yestay, General Director and IMS Management representatives, Mr. Zhao Shoyui and Mr. B. Saurambayev, as well as with the subdivisions Heads and employees of structural subdivisions, provided the Company with the opportunity for more efficient application of the audit results, as the facility enabling improvement of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP IMS, timely elimination of the detected deficiencies and assuring that the Partnership is functioning in a proper manner and ready for external audit.
As a result of the auditor’s inspection, high production culture intended for implementation and development of highly efficient management methods had been noted, as well as the company management adherence to the integrated quality, environment, health and safety management system, personnel competence and engagement, having demonstrated high results of extended and fruitful work of the Partnership in the IMS sphere.
The following positive factors had been noted by the auditors:
- strong management adherence to IMS maintaining and improvement;
- high qualification level of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP personnel;
- Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP personnel engagement and information awareness;
- Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP personnel involvement into the process of company risks’ levels assessment;
- high level of responsibility of the persons authorized for IMS maintenance and improvement;
- the application of informational systems and electronic documents management system;
- large number of measures conducted and planned for future periods, aimed at IMS improvement.
So, under results of the repeated certification audit performed in January 2018 by the international certification body TUV Thuringen, the integrated management system of Beineu-Shymkent Gas Pipeline LLP acting based on International Standard ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 is recognized as adequate, suitable and efficient”.
Certificates and certification signs bearing TUV Thuringen company logo have been received on March 31, 2018.
In 2018 in the Partnership activity
- 34 environmental aspects have been detected and assessed, 2 environmental aspects of which according to the results of assessment have been recognized as important. The assessment results of environmental aspects are specified in the Register of environmental aspects, main EA under the current operation of the main gas pipeline are related to emergency situations.
- Hazardous and harmful production factors (HHPF) have been determined and risks for all categories of the Partnership employees have been assessed. 45 risks in the sphere of occupational safety and health (OHS) have been detected and assessed, 5 risks of which have been recognized as significant, the actions for hazards and risks management have been developed.